Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 6, #14 - Technorati

I do not want everyone, because I know everyone will :-), coming to my blog and so I do not want to claim myself or tag my posts. I'd rather remain in the ihcpl community.

When I searched for "Learning 2.0" as an exact phrase I received 4,640 hits. When I searched in the blog directory I received 180 hits. In other words, a lot of bloggers talk about 2.0 on their blogs, but their entire blog is not about 2.0.

I browsed the "popular" blogs from Technorati. I don't like how they all look the same. However, many in the top 100 were interesting. There was a site called ProBlogger about making money blogging. The top searches were also interesting. Weird actually. I had never heard of what some people were searching for. "Leopard" was a top search. Not sure why. I think "bikini" was up there too.

No comments: